Revolution in crane engineering
The key to higher handling rates: revolutionary product design.
Precise, fast, long service life – the Demag V-type crane revolutionises load handling. Its innovative design featuring tapered diaphragm joints improves oscillation characteristics by?30%, cuts its weight by an average of?17%?and doubles its service life to as many as?500,000?changes of load. Our new girder design offers significantly improved efficiency for handling loads and higher handling rates than conventional box-section girders.
Model and details in 3D
Further information on the new Demag V-type crane
Benefits at a glance
- More precise positioning
- Higher handling rates
- Double the service life
- Lower forces transmitted to existing superstructure
- Additional load capacity
- More lifting points simplify assembly and installation
- Additional safety thanks to improved view
- Greater flexibility in headroom dimensions
- Surface area exposed to wind reduced by up to 55?%
- Reduced environmental impact
|Load capacity||up to 12.5?t|
|Span||up to 30 m|
|Long-travel speed||up to 60 m/min|
|Cross-travel speed||up to 30 m/min|
|Lifting speed||up to 12.5 m/min|
Non-standard specifications on request
Model variants for optimum match with the building design.